Got banned by Regnam for absolutely no Reason

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by The Kaiser, Oct 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Kaiser
    Energetic

The Kaiser Can't Stop

I know I have been here too many times, and many might think I am a trouble maker but this time on my ma, I am innocent, this random guy forgot his name, out of nowhere said the n word and the fa word; and for some reason I got banned for 30 mins for "slur", I made an appeal in chat and he told me, there were no admins on besides him and told me I should make an appeal and he would shoot it down, later I still asked him if we had the proof of me slurring, didn't get any proof at all. Then I kept on asking for the proof, (if there is a proof) he still didn't ungag me and apparently I touched a nerve and he perm banned me from the server because I "slurred", literally I did not slur at all that day. He thinks I said the fa word, although I keep denying it he keeps on saying I said it. I have no clue how you guys made such an unprofessional guy an admin/mod, he banned/gagged me for no reason, he is not liked by anyone on the server nobody says hi "Regnam" when he joins the server unlike other admins, I don't care if you punish him or not, I just wanna play on the server that I like instead of being barred from it.

• Deal with it Deal with it x 2
    • Narcissist Narcissist x 1
    • Crybaby Crybaby x 1
  2. RedTF2
    In-Love

RedTF2 regnam Staff Member JailBreak Admin Sr. JailBreak Trainer

You are correct. I told you to make an appeal if you believe your gag was unjust. However, I also told you repeatedly to stop using the admin chat to avoid your punishment. You kept using it to insult me and to avoid your gag, and I warned you that if you did it again I would ban you, and well, you did it again. Also, I did not "perm ban" you. You were banned for 60 whole minutes (that's a lot time isn't it?). As for your gag: this is why. I had been planning on gagging you since I saw you said it on the 27th, though I hadn't seen you on the server until now. Greasy is my witness to this as I told him over a week ago to gag you for this. You are correct. I told you to make an appeal if you believe your gag was unjust.

• RIP RIP x 2
  3. The Kaiser
    Energetic

The Kaiser Can't Stop

1. It's honestly pathetic that you waited that long to just gag me.
    2. You still show me your proof all you said was Greasy was your witness.
    3. The only insult I made towards you was when you talked smack about Papa and said "some people act different when there are no mods/admins around", and I said "oh so like you huh", if you consider that an insult than good luck in life.
    4. I am sorry I don't know how long I got banned, I am not admin/mod don't expect me to know that.

• Dickbutt Dickbutt x 2
    • Deal with it Deal with it x 1
  4. gamer
    Suicidal

gamer Well-Known Member

bye retard lmao dumb

• Awwwww Yeaaahhhhhh Awwwww Yeaaahhhhhh x 1
    • Dickbutt Dickbutt x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  5. RedTF2
    In-Love

RedTF2 regnam Staff Member JailBreak Admin Sr. JailBreak Trainer

Did you not notice the hyper link in my paragraph? Where I said "For your gag, this is why". I can't gag you if you're not on the server. I mean it is an insult, not a very offensive one but it is. You can check bans here, this is public, don't assume it was permanent when you can check.

• RIP RIP x 1
  6. GreasyWombat

GreasyWombat Can't Stop Staff Member JailBreak Mod

Well, I'm not really needed as a witness since chat logs but yes I can attest that Regnam messaged me last weekend and told me what happened and to be on the lookout for you. The only reason your gag was so long in coming was because we weren't on when you were.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Deal with it Deal with it x 1
  7. Captain Meliodas
    Smoking Joe

Captain Meliodas Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

lmao, my mans really out here saying "good luck in life" like he's superior, when he's complaining about an hour ban on a cartoon online game

A. You didn't follow the appeal format, so automatically this post isn't gonna be taken seriously, saying you couldn't even put in the time to follow a basic format
    B. You literally admit your own fault in your "appeal"
    As far as i'm concerned him "banning" you for 30 minutes was just a gag? So you're admitting that you were using admin chat to avoid your punishment, because I know that regnam doesn't have you added on steam, so great job there

C.
    Yeah let's just insult him three times and see if anyone takes your "appeal" seriously, it's impossible for me to read over one of these and not laugh when someone calls the mod/admin "unprofessional" or "immature" then proceeds to insult them a multitude of times

D.
    Lmao

• This is amazing This is amazing x 2
  8. Optimist
    Spooky

Optimist Well-Known Member

You do know there’s public logs to check bans and gags?

9. domo
    Transparent

domo Well-Known Member

I was literally there at the time Red Baron got banned for 60 minutes. After the gag he kept abusing the chat for admins and wouldn't stop after Regnam told him to stop 3 times, 3 chances you had Baron, but you wouldn't stop.

Red Barons fault if you ask me.

10. McChunky

McChunky Well-Known Member

Are u ever gonna be online anymore melontits?

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. J Triggs
    No Mood

J Triggs Senior Jailbreak Admin Staff Member JailBreak Admin Senior Admin

Neither of you are involved in this appeal, nor or either of you staff members.
    Do not post in appeals unless it has to do with you.

This appeal as previously stated is not in proper format, and adequate reasoning for such gag has been stated. This appeal is closed.

Live Thread addon by sonnb
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.