I got banned for 3 days?

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by McChunky, Oct 6, 2019.

1. McChunky

McChunky Well-Known Member

I feel that’s it’s unjust to ban me for 3 days just for saying a homo slur. I think just gagging me at would be better because I’m not the idiots who spam it 10 time more than usual.(regnam was the one who banned)

• Crybaby Crybaby x 1
  2. RedTF2
    In-Love

RedTF2 regnam Staff Member JailBreak Admin Sr. JailBreak Trainer

When you apply for mod constantly, you present yourself as someone who knows and follows the rules. On top of that, when you're someone who's been playing on the server for, what, over a year at least, you know that you shouldn't be saying that.

3. McChunky

The mod app is gone so quit bringing it up, and that didn’t answer why I was banned for 3 days for it

4. RedTF2
    In-Love

It does, you specifically of all people should know not to say that, especially when you have a history of saying slurs. And I'm bringing it up because you tried to apply again like 2 days ago and then deleted your app, again.

5. McChunky

It doesn’t mean you can ban me from the server for 3 days! And why do you bring up the mod app again, seriously just stop I’m not doing mod apps again. And you should have just gagged everybody in the new discord got mad at you for it(in the voice chat)

6. RedTF2
    In-Love

If you have a history of it, yes I can. I've banned you for the same amount of time for the exact same thing in the past. I'm not going to give you a slap on the wrist for something you know you shouldn't be doing.
    ???
    What happens in a discord that's not the idleserver has nothing to do with anything. I don't care if people talk shit in their own private discord.

7. McChunky

my history isn’t big for this year, and don’t bring up the stuff I said from last year, that’s just holding a grudge. And just because I know I shouldn’t say it doesn’t entitle me to bans instead of gags.

Live Thread addon by sonnb