ICE Server Report

Discussion in 'Reports' started by ICE, Nov 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ICE
    Elated

ICE Can't Stop

What is the problem? I was free killed by Feminine Bill Nye and she did not ban herself nor respawn me after the action occurred. For more detail I will now explain what happened. There was a custom LR from last round that stated hide n seek as the minigame. The current warden at the time (TheGodfather) preformed rule 6 and then told all the reds to go hide and for all the blues to go to the spawn area above them this is on jb_upward_v3. Next I being on the reds went to the armory on the map (Which is separate from the spawn area) and when I got there was immediately shot at by Feminine Bill Nye who had gone to the wrong place. After a bit of dodging I was killed. After this I had the warden confirm that they told the blues to go to the top area and not armory. Which he said was correct then asked Feminine Bill Nye why he killed me and asked for a respawn. Which she denied and told me it didn't matter. At the time of this report this is all that happened however I will keep everyone posted if anything changes.

What do you want us to do? Possible Guard Ban/Timeout from Mod

Steam ID for the person you are reporting. https://steamcommunity.com/id/FeminineBillNye/

What server were you on? JailBreak #1 Dallas / Server IP:45.35.176.5:27110

What time? 8:30pm Central American Time

Additional information? Not much else to add except I'm additionally disappointed it was a mod who preformed this action

Last edited: Nov 14, 2018
  2. Feminine Bill Nye
    Feminine

Feminine Bill Nye Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

The warden did not originally say to go to the spawn area. He did rule 6 and after told the reds to go hide, not telling the blues to go to any designated area. For your "separate from the spawn area" comment, rule 12 states I am allowed to go there. The warden did state after the round that he thought that the blues were supposed to go into spawn area but again, he never expressed that in the beginning.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2018
  3. ICE
    Elated

ICE Can't Stop

First off I would like to say that the warden did repeat in chat after he died that all blues where supposed to go to the spawn area and he said that he stated it at the beginning of the round and not just after he died. Second rule 12 states that you can camp armory when reds are playing hide n seek however warden overrules this. For example if he says to go to a different area during it you have to go to that area or else your baiting. Also I can understand that this might have been a confusion in orders but the upsetting thing is when warden cleared up his orders you still did nothing to fix the situation regarding a re spawn/slay

4. sig
    Chatty

sig Active Member

Well the first issue is that its, not free killing if you are a rebel, you aren't participating in the game h&s for this example, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt to assume that Bill Nye wasn't in the spawn when she was told to, but, as you were a rebel she could kill you, thus making it not free kill.

12. You are not allowed to camp anywhere.
    a. Exception: In armory / command center while waiting for reds to hide during hide n’ seek, hold down the fort, or hunger games.

It never says the warden can Supersede the order at all, and that means she can stay inside the armory waiting for the reds to go hide.

5. ICE
    Elated

ICE Can't Stop

This should explain my reason for this

Guards:
    1. You are not allowed to leave warden presence without permission from the warden, this includes but is not limited to:
    a. “I’m out of ammo”.
    i. Even if you are right next to armory in the cell area, do not open it to resupply without permission.
    b. “I need health”.
    i. Even if you are right next to armory in the cell area, do not open it to resupply without permission.
    c. “That prisoner is running away”.

6. J Triggs
    No Mood

J Triggs Senior Jailbreak Admin Staff Member JailBreak Admin Senior Admin

From reading this,
    What I can tell is that you were rebel, therefore, that removes all chance of respawn.
    From what's stated, Bill was in the wrong.

Staff should not be guard banned because they may need to be on blue, however if they're not needed on blue and should be banned from such, then they should go red.

7. ICE
    Elated

ICE Can't Stop

Ok thanks for spending your time to read and reply to this report and I'll make sure to take this in to consideration next time I play

Live Thread addon by sonnb
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.