ICE Server Report

Discussion in 'Reports' started by ICE, Nov 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ICE
    Elated

ICE Can't Stop

What is the problem? Mod Abuse/ I killed some reds who where delaying and got banned by Michael Rosen. It's that simple...

What do you want us to do? Unban me

Steam ID for the person you are reporting. Not a person exactly

What server were you on? JailBreak #1 Dallas / Server IP:45.35.176.5:27110

What time? 2:00pm Central American Time

Additional information? N/A

Last edited: Nov 17, 2018
  2. Festive Michael Rosen
    Impotent

Festive Michael Rosen Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

Allow me to explain the exact situation. The warden (Gamer) says that we are playing simon says. However, he purposely leaves out Simon Saying he is Simon. This was done with the purpose of tricking the reds. He then told reds to crouchwalk to the yellow line. Several reds begin going. Ice then kills all the reds who were going. Now, the reds who were going were the ones properly following orders as we never actually began playing simon says due to gamer leaving out part of the qualifying statements. Ice did not understand this and said that since we were not playing Simon says, they shouldn't have gone for some reason. I think the situation is pretty cut and dry. If necessary, Sky Klockwork can also testify, as they were both present.

Also, not a person? that's just confusing.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2018
  3. ICE
    Elated

ICE Can't Stop

Ok to respond to Michael Rosen I killed 2 reds currently in the cells that where not going to the line and killed one red who started to crouch walk to line the line at least 10 seconds after warden gave the order.

4. Festive Michael Rosen
    Impotent

Festive Michael Rosen Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

That is dead wrong. Everyone saw it happen. Your kills were only on reds who were going to the line.

5. ICE
    Elated

ICE Can't Stop

Ummmm... No it's not... There where other blues who killed non-rebelling reds and maybe you confused me with them but I only killed rebels.

6. gamer
    Bored

gamer Well-Known Member

I would like to disagree as i was the warden and gave the speicific order, although you did kill some people who delayed, you killed some who followed my order

7. ICE
    Elated

ICE Can't Stop

Who specifically was this gamer and how did it occur. as i believe that i didn't do anything wrong

8. gamer
    Bored

gamer Well-Known Member

One of them was bazaaf
    My order was "simon says im simon, crouch walk to the yellow line afk freeze"
    to my view, you started shooting after 3 seconds

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. ICE
    Elated

ICE Can't Stop

bazaaf was still in cells when I killed him and he was making no effort to follow your orders so... even if it was 3 seconds like you said that's still delay.

10. gamer
    Bored

gamer Well-Known Member

You also have to put in effect that all blus were screaming their ass off

11. ICE
    Elated

ICE Can't Stop

Yeah but that's not my fault it's wardens/mods for not muting/telling blues to not talk

12. Sota.Toast
    Sleepy

Sota.Toast Member

ice can you stop being such an immature cunt. you're outnumbered, there are mods another veteran jailbreak player here who all know the rules better than you. don't say that it's the warden's or the mod's fault when you're the one who freekilled in the first place.

13. ICE
    Elated

ICE Can't Stop

Sota... First off I didn't freekill. Second Just because someone is more experienced doesn't make them right. Third you have nothing to do with this...

14. J Triggs
    No Mood

J Triggs Senior Jailbreak Admin Staff Member JailBreak Admin Senior Admin

This appears to of been handled.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
Live Thread addon by sonnb
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.