ICE Server Report

Discussion in 'Reports' started by ICE, Jun 14, 2019 at 5:24 PM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ICE
    Curious

ICE Can't Stop

What is the problem? Michael Rosen a Moderator on the Jailbreak servers has completely disregarded the rules and refused to re spawn red members that where freekilled. Let me explain on the map Turbine there is currently a rule that states blues are not allowed to enter the vent that is accessed through cells until 1 and 1/2 minutes have passed. Now Michael Rosen told blues to go in this vent and kill reds that where in there before 1 and 1/2 minutes passed even though he was well aware of the rules. As well as not banning the blue that went through the vent he also refussed to respawn the reds killed this way

What do you want us to do? Seriously consider Michael Rosen's abilities to moderate the server in a proper and professional manner

Steam ID for the person you are reporting. https://steamcommunity.com/id/scheaky/

What server were you on? JailBreak #1 Dallas / Server IP:45.35.176.5:27110

What time? 5:20 pm Central American Time

Additional information? Morgana a.k.a Morgan another mod oversaw this entire event in case a reference is needed

2. Festive Michael Rosen
    Impotent

Festive Michael Rosen Well-Known Member JailBreak Mod

I'm not going to refute this, this is correct. I always have believed that entertainment value has taken precedence (at least somewhat) over rules. Theres many new rules that I and many of the active players believe GREATLY inhibits the fun had by everyone. I believe this rule is one of them. there are no other ways (as far as I know) to get to that area so limiting it by 1 1/2 minutes to blues seems asinine. Ice is correct in his report, i'll take whatever punishment is given, but I don't regret any of my decisions in the slightest.

3. RedTF2
    Dr Pepper Addict

RedTF2 regnam Staff Member JailBreak Admin

If you don't like the rule, than suggest for it's change or removal. I don't see why you can't do that instead of breaking a rule. No offense, guy, but just because you don't like doesn't mean you don't have to follow it.

As for not respawning, I talked to J Triggs about this maybe a year ago. If I recall correctly, he told me that it's not required, but rather something that seems fair.

4. J Triggs
    No Mood

J Triggs Senior Jailbreak Admin Staff Member JailBreak Admin Senior Admin

'Entertainment' look at it from a reds perspective, the goal is to either win, or rebel for them. They chose rebel and the fact that you're just slicing them off like that ruins their fun. You can't support fun for one team without supporting it for the other.
    The time delay will stay, and it will be enforced, not because the blues can get free kills if it's gone, but for balance and gives reds a chance. That vent room can be countered plenty fairly by the blues without them entering it before time has allotted.

This report is locked, Micheal, you will enforce all of the rules, or you will not be staff.

Live Thread addon by sonnb
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.