ICE Server Report

Discussion in 'Reports' started by ICE, Jul 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ICE
    Curious

ICE Can't Stop

What is the problem? I was wrongly banned by Feminine Bill Nye... Reds where told to start climb so as per usual all reds went through the teleport square into climb. however when reds where doing climb feminine bill nye exited climb by falling into the water below it. when killed (by me) she said this was part of climb and to file a report if I though otherwise (so I am).

What do you want us to do? Determine if the water below climb is considered part of climb when referring to reds being told to complete it

Steam ID for the person you are reporting. https://steamcommunity.com/id/FeminineBillNye/

What server were you on? JailBreak #1 Dallas / Server IP:45.35.176.5:27110

What time? 9:00pm Central American Time

Additional information? regnam was on during this encounter if another witness is needed

2. Feminine Bill Nye
    Feminine

Feminine Bill Nye Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

Let me first start off and explain in a bit more detail on what happened, we were on the map Jb_complex and I was hoping up on the first spiral at the start. I ended up falling and usually when you fall you get teleported back to the start and for whatever reason I was not teleported and landed in the water bellow the climb course, once I hit the water ICE killed me and began to state that "The water is not a part of climb". Which I find to be a weak explanation and also "smartassery", "General Rules: 5. We do not allow smartassery.".

[​IMG]

Photo Credit: Red

The photo above is the climb course, I personally believe the course is everything within the "boarder" encompassing the water and that the ban put on ICE was justified.

• Those are fighting words Those are fighting words x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  3. ICE
    Curious

ICE Can't Stop

In response may I state that being able to fall into the water is a well known thing and is not some random event. Also reds use the water below climb to rebel by hiding in it so if it's the case that water is indeed part of climb than almost everone ahs freekilled at one point or another

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  4. KyptoKlutz
    Relaxed

KyptoKlutz Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

Ice generally does push smartassery to its limits. I don't think you should have killed bill unless it was certain that she was delaying or rebelling and it was evident to all other blues.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. DoctorDingDong
    Pacman

DoctorDingDong Supreme Donger Lord Staff Member JailBreak Admin

Players shouldn't be killed for the faulty mechanics of a game or for clearly unintentional actions like those present in this case.
    Also, what Kypto said about delaying/rebelling. Make sure you don't take it the wrong way though; If they indeed are in the water just to be delaying/rebelling, you may kill them even though it is "part of climb".
    Lastly, none of this would need clarification if you would please completely avoid the realm of smartassery and constant attempt to find technicalities.

This report is denied.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 3
Live Thread addon by sonnb
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.