Kimmel #YangGang used homophobic slur

Discussion in 'Reports' started by The Kaiser, Sep 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Kaiser
    Energetic

The Kaiser Can't Stop

I have no idea where to report admins or mods and if this is the wrong place I apologize, for some reason whenever I joined a server Kimmel was always very biased against me and gag or mute me for the smallest of things, he once changed my name (which I allowed him to) when I asked him to change back he refused and gagged me also, today at 11:29 PM Friday 9/15/2019 Kimmel #YangGang has used the profanity "commie fa**ot" and I don't feel comfortable with mods like him because I have a lot of friends that are gay and this really struck a nerve of mine

• Seriously Seriously x 1
  2. The Kaiser
    Energetic

The Kaiser Can't Stop

Edit: He said it for the second time today

3. KyptoKlutz
    Pacman

KyptoKlutz Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Admin Jailbreak Trainer

Moved this thread here. Do you happen to have any video proof. I'm assuming he said this on mic because I dont see anything on his chat log.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. The Kaiser
    Energetic

The Kaiser Can't Stop

No I don't have a video proof but if he is an honest man and not a liar then he should come forward to you and say he did it and his defense to me was this: "hey I can say that my girlfriend is trans" and "Red Baron we lied to you, you can say fa''ot in this server".

5. Kimmel
    Pooptoast

Kimmel Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

The gag and mute were for common things, I believe I gave you fair warning as well. The gag was for spamming the chat, and the mute was for the unnecessary mic spam at the end of the round.

As for the name change, I had no time change it back and then the map changed.

As for calling you names, I didn't realize it struck a chord with you, and I'm sorry, and I will refrain from using that word in the future. Its just a word I've grown used to and has lost meaning to me. I hope we can get over this little bump and we can carry on.

• Crybaby Crybaby x 1
  6. KyptoKlutz
    Pacman

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. The Kaiser
    Energetic

The Kaiser Can't Stop

I talked to Kimmel about it, I want to denounce my report on him, there is nobody else who felt offended by that word except for me and I don't feel offended anymore so Is There Anyway I could remove this form from the forum?

• much confused doge much confused doge x 1
  8. KyptoKlutz
    Pacman

The person who posts a thread should be able to remove it. I could lock it for no further replies if you would like. I don't know if reports can be removed.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2019
  9. The Kaiser
    Energetic

The Kaiser Can't Stop

How do i remove it?

10. KyptoKlutz
    Pacman

Thread locked. Resolved.

Live Thread addon by sonnb
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.