McChunky Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by McChunky, Jun 25, 2019.

1. McChunky

McChunky Well-Known Member

In Game Name (Steam Name): McChunky

Have you been around for at least one month: Yes (Stats for proof)

Provide the link to your jailbreak stats:https://idleserver.com/jailchat/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=95317

Are you older than 16: No

What time zone are you in?: Pacific Time (PT)

Do you have mic: Yes I have Mic

Are you willing to go Warden?: Yes

Have you read JailBreak Introduction?: Yes

Have you read over the guidelines?: Yes

How many hours do you have logged on our JailBreak server:28d 05:11:21h

Which Server do you play on the most?: JailBreak Server #1

Are you in school?: Out of school for summer

Do you have somebody reputable that is vouching for you?: JokerGamma, Mabye valias, mabye KyptoKlutz

Other: Im a thicc 16 year old boi and a nice boi..sorta, i kinda wanna be mod for the sake of proving my maturity, making the servers fun, and improving more to my character. For the past few weeks ive been doing so. I call people thicc and secksy. Yeh im done with the act i just wanna be my best as mod and wanna just make the server and the people around me have a fun time.

• Potential Potential x 5
    • Do Not Support for Staff(Down Vote) Do Not Support for Staff(Down Vote) x 3
    • Support for Staff(Upvote) Support for Staff(Upvote) x 2
  2. RedTF2
    Dr Pepper Addict

RedTF2 regnam Staff Member JailBreak Admin

Try asking them.
    You want to be a mod to prove you're mature? That's pretty ridiculous if you ask me. Your entire "other" section screams immature, which is really ironic.

As for actual behavior on the server, I admit that I haven't seen you break any rules, you follow them. Although, that's really all you do. Nothing really makes you stand out, at least to me.

• Cheers to you good sir Cheers to you good sir x 1
  3. McChunky

Well all i have to say is that im thankful you were honest and replied in a very a kind and thoughtful manner. Yeh the other does scream immature but its my way of saying i like to joke around and be dumb for some things. Anyways thx for the reply

4. McChunky

And for the stand out part, i just havent really found the right way to make me do that, i just wanna be polite and follow rules and learn the newer JTriggs-added rules, yeh pretty much it im just not the type of guy that knows a lot about how jokes go around, mods are older so my jokes might not make their “that was funny” list. And other people just dont like my taste of humour sometimes.

5. Valias
    Spaced

Valias The Special Jailbreak Wizard! Staff Member JailBreak Admin Jailbreak Trainer

Well he got my answer,

McChunky is mature when i see him play jailbreak, yes some people can be on and off depending on their days (Like me of course) when i am stressed out i tend to be "In a bad mood" but when i calm down, i am fine, stress is mostly my 2 jobs ya know, its hard to manage 2 jobs sometimes when you figure out which job you have to go to today or tomorrow, and figure out the availability but ya know, thats's life, anyways back to McChunky

I care for this person and he's seems mature enough to be a moderator, i dont have a problem on my end that he tends to break rules and all, yes we all know we have new rules or rules that have been deleted or removed and it takes time for us to study the new rules and we have to obey them, one mistake meaning yes you get punished, but we all have to learn our mistakes so we dont have to have to break that rule again.

I have to agree with Red on this one has its kinda confusing on my end and on how it says.

Anyways i Support this server and i wish you luck!

+Support

6. McChunky

Thx for the support, About the other post on general, you better not become that 4th person that leaves here, your too gud of a friend to go

7. Festive Michael Rosen
    Impotent

Festive Michael Rosen Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

Almost every time I play with him he makes it his mission to piss me off. Every single time we play Hide and Seek together he ghosts my location, he acts super smarmy and smug about it, and actively makes JB less fun to play.
    Big Fat -Support

8. Lunar

Lunar Well-Known Member

I don’t believe your fit for mod because of the way you act and such. It’s like your thing to become an asshole for no reason or a dick head like @Ghastol (<3 luv you) and it’s pretty annoying. Most of the time you just try to be a smart ass about everything and I rarely see you on blue now. I honestly don’t think your fit for mod

-Support
    Vote subject to change if he/she changes

9. KyptoKlutz
    Relaxed

KyptoKlutz Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

I dont support him for mod at the moment but I don't think he should be denied just yet. He has potential to be considered for mod in the future.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Ghastol
    Holy Shit

Ghastol Active Member

isnt fit plus super immature
    -support

11. Hepodix♦
    English

Hepodix♦ Can't Stop

He can be pretty immature but I believe he can improve.
    +Potential

• Like Like x 1
  12. KyptoKlutz
    Relaxed

Bump for McChunky, he is unable to reply himself.

13. McChunky

Bump for the week since im able to type now

14. KyptoKlutz
    Relaxed

No point in bumping if I just bumped the day before...

15. McChunky

I didnt check yesterday im sorry

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  16. Jokergamma
    Zorro

Jokergamma Member

Nice dude, knows the rules well, and overall fair guy that can enforce the rules
    +Support

17. McChunky

Bump for the week!(still interested)

Live Thread addon by sonnb