qminegod's admin apllication

Discussion in 'Accepted Admin Applications' started by qminegod, Jan 15, 2019.

1. qminegod
    Curious

qminegod Active Member Staff Member JailBreak Admin

State and Country (not city): unuted states , oklahoma

Primary Language: english

Favorite Pizza Topping: peperoni

Servers: dallas 1, dallas 2

HLStatsX: https://idleserver.com/jailchat/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=35321

Time Zone: central

Admin Experience: do not have admin experience but I do have moderator experience on this server.

Additional Information: I know I seem a little young to be applying for this role, but I think I can help more as of an admin. I've been with idlesever for two years as a moderator and its been a blast. met a lot of interesting and fun people, had good times and stuff. still active most of the time and try to answer calls when I get them(sometimes when I am playing the messages don't appear on my screen its occasionally not all the time). I try do my best at keeping the severs good and tidy. and yeah that's what I have to say. also my favorite hobby is robotics

Name the Director of the Admin: hyro

Support: red daily, bgultimate, wbiddy, morgan redbright, zaeed

• Potential Potential x 2
  2. Valias
    Spaced

Valias The Special Jailbreak Wizard! Former Staff

Yes, I understand he is little too young to be a admin, But he is mature enough to be a admin, he is been a staff member here for a long long time, and 2 years is enough to be truly a admin, therefore i would love to support this admin app, and i wish him luck

+Support

• Cheers to you good sir Cheers to you good sir x 2
  3. Festive Michael Rosen
    Dr Schlong

Festive Michael Rosen Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

I suppose since I downvoted I should give my reasoning. Unfortunately I do not believe Qmine is ready to become an admin. Disregarding the age restriction, he is not at all active on the forums, he is not on the servers as often as most of the active staff members (although that shouldn't be taken at face value since personal factors may be at play), when he is on he doesn't do much, letting other staff members on at the time deal with rule-breakers. Those are the most objective reason I can name, there's other reasons but they're personal gripes so they don't have a place here. I believe you're fine where you are.

-Do Not Support for Admin

• Informative Informative x 2
  4. RedTF2
    In-Love

RedTF2 regnam Staff Member JailBreak Admin Sr. JailBreak Trainer

I agree with what most of Michael Rosen is saying. Qminegod has been a staff member for a long time, longer than most current staff members. I do believe he is one of the most active moderators, however, he lacks judgement when it comes to dealing with situations. As Michael Rosen stated, Qminegod does not bother to deal with rule breakers when other staff members are present. Additionally, I see that he does not deal with rule breakers that kiss-up to him. I read chat logs every so often, and when I see someone talking about how they are banned on their main account and they are pleading to Qminegod not to report the alt account they are playing with, Qminegod does not bother to mention this to anyone.

In the past, such as when I was a fresh moderator (March 2017), Qminegod would give me false information when it came to the rules such as not being able to gag for racism or kicking for a racist name. Of course, time has passed and I am most definitely sure that this has changed somewhat, I still hear from players that Qminegod had told them incorrect information regarding a rule, whether is be whats classified as baiting, where BLU's have to be during Hide and Seek, etc.

Qminegod is also 16, I'm aware that past applicants (myself included) have been under the 18 y/o age limit. The age isn't what concerns me but rather maturity.

I cannot support this application to to several points made by Michael Rosen and myself.

5. qminegod
    Curious

I do admit that I did give false information from 2017 about the gaging and kicking it was a bad move on my part I was told by an other mod (cant recall who it was) that I could not gag or kick for racism, and as for the bating I'm not sure if i did give false information or not but if you say i did then that was a bad on my end, and for hide and seek I dont think I've told anyone the wrong place for the blues to go, and as for other staff members present I do help out when rule breakers are present but sometimes when it's not like a chaotic situation like one minor mistake from a single person that would resulr in a ban ijokingly say to the other staff member "haha seems like you can handle that one" or something like that and let them ban that one person. And referring to the not active part I try to get on as much as I can whenever I get called I dont get called as much as I used to, sometimes when I do get called the messages dont appear on my screen while I play and I dont hear that little noise thing, other times I go afk for personal matters and leave tf2 open so I can just hop right back on when I'm done with those things. I usually go to the servers without anyone calling me to see what's happening, I'm also trying to become more active on the forums for a few months I could not login into the forums for some reason but it went away.

6. qminegod
    Curious

And as for the kissing up I cant recall anyone doing that to me? I cant remember not trying to rude just cant remember

• much confused doge much confused doge x 1
    • Dickbutt Dickbutt x 1
  7. qminegod
    Curious

bumping to show I'm still interested

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. Peak
    Whistles

Peak Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

+Support I fully support qminegod's application of becoming an admin. His charismatic and character will only engage and bring in many newer player sin the future, helping Idleserver become the thriving, playful server it was back in its prime. Qminegod is the breath of fresh air in this unending group of totalitarian Jailbreak staff who do not understand that their actions directly impact the playability and enjoyment of the server. He will be the new catalyst for the new generation of players, who will eagerly follow in his example in forming restoring Jailbreak to the glory it use to possess.

• much confused doge much confused doge x 1
    • Cheers to you good sir Cheers to you good sir x 1
  9. qminegod
    Curious

10. Kimmel
    Apelike

Kimmel Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

First I want to say Qmine is in no way a bad person. Honestly, one of the best people to play jailbreak and tf2 with, most of my reasoning for this has already been stated by Rosen and Red. I have argued with Qmine on many simple rules such as baiting and if something was freekill, and he has learned to correct himself in the future (I think). I do hope that he does become an admin one day, that day is just not today. Good luck in the future.

Sorry if this counts as necroposting, just thought since nothing has been said, I might as well say something.

• Like Like x 1
  11. qminegod
    Curious

12. J Triggs
    No Mood

J Triggs Senior Jailbreak Admin Staff Member JailBreak Admin Senior Admin

Upgraded.

13. Sky_Klokwork
    Artistic

Sky_Klokwork Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

congrats on the promotion qmine!

14. Valias
    Spaced

Valias The Special Jailbreak Wizard! Former Staff

Congratulations Qmine!

15. BGUltimate
    Boner

BGUltimate Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

Congrats you still suck but congrats

16. qminegod
    Curious

o thanks my bois its been heck of a ride as mod and I hope I can be the best admin as I can be

17. Feminine Bill Nye
    Feminine

Feminine Bill Nye Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

A tad late, but big congrats Q! :D

Live Thread addon by sonnb