So long everybody

Discussion in 'General' started by hardscopes, Aug 9, 2019.

1. hardscopes
    Wishful

hardscopes One Poster

I've been in this community for around 2 and a half years now and I gotta say it has been a blast. I one day randomly joined a jailbreak server and fell in love with the people of Idleserver and got to know a lot of new players. So it seriously hurts me to let everyone know that I'm leaving and probably never coming back. I may not be the most known player within this community, but I just thought it would be nice to leave a little farewell to the people that do care. Simply put, I am leaving for Bootcamp for the United States Marine Corps on August 12th. After that I have a four year contract with the military, so chances are I'll never get to interact with any of you ever again. I never really talked about this cause I honestly didn't think people cared, but I just wanted everyone to know why I won't be around. My PC and steam account will belong to my little brother starting that day so if you ever see my account active it is him.

I just wanted to say that the people I met along the way are what kept me around. I have met many amazing people that I never thought I would have the privilege to get to know. Again, I'm not one of the most known members of Idleserver, but I just really wanted to let everybody know how much I appreciate the people I have met, and give one last goodbye.
    Goodbye everyone, and thank you for all the good times.

• Cheers to you good sir Cheers to you good sir x 4
  2. RedTF2
    Dr Pepper Addict

RedTF2 regnam Staff Member JailBreak Admin

Damn. One of the more mature yet fun people to play with is leaving. I’ll miss ya, bud.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. King dedeDuckHunt

King dedeDuckHunt Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

It has been fun man. I wish you all the best

4. gamer
    Suicidal

gamer Well-Known Member

+1 :(

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Sota.Toast
    Sleepy

Sota.Toast Can't Stop

bye hardsc :( hope you have a good one <3

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Valias
    Spaced

Valias The Special Jailbreak Wizard! Staff Member JailBreak Admin Jailbreak Trainer

Good luck my friend be careful and stay safe
    :(

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. KyptoKlutz
    Relaxed

KyptoKlutz Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

Everyone is leaving

8. Nightly
    Insomnious

Nightly zoapthedev Staff Member JailBreak Admin Jailbreak Trainer

@hardscopes I'll miss you, bud. Be safe out there. Hopefully we talk at some point. Cheers.

9. GreasyWombat

GreasyWombat Can't Stop Staff Member JailBreak Mod

oof. Good luck buddy. You'll be missed. :(

10. domo
    Transparent

domo Can't Stop

Jesus, i just looked at this and it broke me. You were one of the cool ones and this just happened, you're gonna be missed.

Love you Scopes, maybe we will meet again. That is of course, if you come back. Which i really hope you do.

Live Thread addon by sonnb