Suggestion - New Rule

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by gamer, Jan 19, 2019.

1. gamer
    Suicidal

gamer Well-Known Member

Team hitting intentionally should be a slayable offense because it will lead to tk and it gets really annoying. (when ff is turned on)

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Nightly
    Insomnious

Nightly zoapthedev Staff Member JailBreak Admin Jailbreak Trainer

Team hitting intentionally has always been a slayable offense. Even bannable in some instances.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. gamer
    Suicidal

gamer Well-Known Member

4. Festive Michael Rosen
    Dr Schlong

Festive Michael Rosen Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

Unfortunately that must not be well known information, as plenty of players, and even staff members, participate in this quite frequently.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. Nightly
    Insomnious

Nightly zoapthedev Staff Member JailBreak Admin Jailbreak Trainer

Couldn't agree more with both of you, even noting the above information. I'm sure we can do something about this.

6. gamer
    Suicidal

gamer Well-Known Member

precisely why i want it in the rules for more recognition

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Valias
    Spaced

Valias The Special Jailbreak Wizard! Former Staff

I just say Teamkilling 1st offense= Slay 2nd offense= Guardban because some people do it on accident and some people think aka (when mods get on and see that they think it was teamkilling which they dont know because the new mods just came on the server and ban them)

• much confused doge much confused doge x 1
  8. gamer
    Suicidal

gamer Well-Known Member

@Valias we are talking about teamhitting intentionally rather than team killing? teamkilling would also be a ban first offense in the first place lmao what

9. domo
    Transparent

domo Can't Stop

Lmao, but gamer honestly tho this shouldnt be banned. I have seen some staff members do this before, just say don't hit blue teammates for Guards if not they are denying warden orders. (⌐■_■)

• much confused doge much confused doge x 1
  10. Valias
    Spaced

Valias The Special Jailbreak Wizard! Former Staff

I would disagree yes team hitting but the thing is that some blues want to check if it’s still on sometimes I keep forgetting to turn it off Or if they accidentally hit them with their pistol there is differences but this shouldn’t be bannable or slayable less however they keep doing it after they been told to stop

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. KyptoKlutz
    Lurking

KyptoKlutz Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Admin

If you type ff or /ff or !ff in chat, it will tell you if friendly fire is disabled or enabled :)

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Festive Michael Rosen
    Dr Schlong

Festive Michael Rosen Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

What happens almost every time ff is turned on, is the blus will be in armory, and shooting them a couple times, and if the blu heals up, they'll always be kept at critical health by other blus, so a hunger games is just spent with blues almost killing eachother under the guise of: "you're not dead so you can't ban me"
    And while you could definitely slay for smartassery, enough people do it (including staff), that it should be made into a full-fledged rule.

• Agree Agree x 4
  13. gamer
    Suicidal

gamer Well-Known Member

Precisely Michael couldn’t have said it better

• Agree Agree x 2
Live Thread addon by sonnb