TheIndever JailBreak Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Denied Moderator Applications' started by TheIndever, Jul 6, 2019.

1. TheIndever
    Happy

TheIndever Member

In Game Name (Steam Name): Indever

Have you been around for atleast one month: Yes (Stats for proof)

Provide the link to your jailbreak stats: https://idleserver.com/jailchat/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=49497

Are you older than 16: Yes

What time zone are you in?: Eastern Daylight Time

Do you have mic: Yes I have Mic

Are you willing to go Warden?: Yes

Have you read JailBreak Introduction?: Yes

Have you read over the guidelines?: Yes

How many hours do you have logged on our JailBreak server: 3d 5:21:09h

Which Server do you play on the most?: JailBreak Server #1

Are you in school?: Yes

Do you have somebody reputable that is vouching for you?: No, unfortunately

Other: I haven't asked for any vouchers, I'd like to enter without the help of any individuals. I may be young but this wont be my first time. I've been a head admin for a year on another server , but I decided to apply because I enjoy my time in this server. It's somewhere I like to visit and meet the community. Overall IdleServer is quite literally my favourite. Thank you for taking the time to read through this. Even if I don't get accepted, I hope to play for a while.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2019
    • Potential Potential x 8
  2. Doot Doot
    Woot

Doot Doot Godly Skeleton Staff Member JailBreak Mod

I've been seeing you a lot and you know the rules. I'm putting a potential because you have a good background but from my point of view you seem unknown even though I know you. Seriously though, best of luck...
    Side note; I am pretty sure this is your actual jailbreak stats... the steam Id matches but the last connect doesnt: http://idleserver.com/jailchat/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=67889

Last edited: Jul 6, 2019
  3. TheIndever
    Happy

TheIndever Member

4. gamer
    Suicidal

gamer Well-Known Member

5. TheIndever
    Happy

TheIndever Member

Was this a guard ban Morgan gave me? If so, he had removed it seconds after. The guard ban was due to a soccer ball hitting me accidentally during dr. He thought I ran into, but it rolled into me after it was hit by the last red.

6. Valias
    Spaced

Valias The Special Jailbreak Wizard! Former Staff

Thats from july second not last night as i remember you there doing that, for denying death request where there was one red at that time.

For now -/+ Potential this can change

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. TheIndever
    Happy

TheIndever Member

Understood! I don't recall it all that much but thank you for letting me know regarding that incident!

• Like Like x 1
  8. The God of Obby Himself
    No Mood

The God of Obby Himself Active Member

Haven't seen you on too often, but that's just me. However from the times I have, you seem competent.

+Potential

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Sota.Toast
    Sleepy

Sota.Toast Can't Stop

simply put, you are mod material but you lack the experience. try to enforce rules more often.
    +potential

• Like Like x 1
  10. King dedeDuckHunt

King dedeDuckHunt Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

I don't see you often enough, most likely because we play at different times.
    +Potential

11. GreasyWombat

GreasyWombat Can't Stop Staff Member JailBreak Mod

Haven't seen this guy that much but from what I have seen he seems to be pretty mature and has a good knowledge of the rules. I'd like to see you more but from what I have seen I think it warrants a
    +Potential

12. RedTF2
    Dr Pepper Addict

RedTF2 regnam Staff Member JailBreak Admin

Denied to lack of activity/interest and bumping.

Live Thread addon by sonnb