Valias Bruh Moment

Discussion in 'Don't Taze Me Bro!' started by KyptoKlutz, May 2, 2019.

1. KyptoKlutz
    Uninvolved

KyptoKlutz Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

• Awwwww Yeaaahhhhhh Awwwww Yeaaahhhhhh x 2
    • LOL LOL x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. gamer
    Suicidal

gamer Well-Known Member

he be mega dumb sometimes /shrug

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Valias
    Spaced

Valias The Special Jailbreak Wizard! Staff Member JailBreak Admin Jailbreak Trainer

Welllllll yeah i'm sorry i haven't hosted rocket rain as a guard/warden so i was tired that day and i felt so stupid when i didn't learn "Oh you gotta shoot" it took me couple minutes, usually there is a button on the side where you can just "Simply" "Hit it" with your bat or melee weapon

Honestly my voice is weird on how i sound i guess that's the mic (My mic is the blue snowball, honesty love the mic) but is my voice that deep??? Jesus XD
    So i do have "Stupid moments" but i guess i make everyone laugh or just think i am just dumb

After i watched this video i felt stupid and a idiot i'll take credit for not paying attention to my surroundings XD

PS: Lesson learned

4. Arcane
    Jaded

Arcane Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

Rocket rain is pretty fun as the player running it imo, but it's *just* complicated enough that people seem to dislike it.

You just gotta look straight down a certain way then use wasd to hit people, then look up to hit the button to stop it if the timer doesn't run out lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Valias
    Spaced

Valias The Special Jailbreak Wizard! Staff Member JailBreak Admin Jailbreak Trainer

Yes, The other con is that they are microscopic so you can't actually see them very well depending on the class

6. Arcane
    Jaded

Arcane Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

I find myself enjoying that quite a bit, because people sometimes complain about being targeted.

I'm just trying to hit the dot that I noticed that keeps moving.

7. KyptoKlutz
    Uninvolved

KyptoKlutz Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

That's to prevent favoritism tho

Live Thread addon by sonnb