Very Extended Leave of Absence

Discussion in 'General' started by DoctorDingDong, Jul 25, 2019.

1. DoctorDingDong
    Pacman

DoctorDingDong Supreme Donger Lord Staff Member JailBreak Admin

After many years of holding the position of both Moderator and Administrator on the Jailbreak servers it has come to the point where it is necessary that I inform everybody that I will no longer be able to perform such duties. To keep it as short and simple as possible, I am pretty religious. Because of such, I have made the decision to serve a two year mission for my church. This mission will be in the Philippines. Because this two years will be dedicated solely to Jesus Christ, my use of technology will be strictly limited to occasional email and Skype access. There will also be many restrictions when it comes to forms of entertainment. As such, my Steam account will be dormant for at least 24 months.

This community is one of the things I'm gonna miss a whole lot. This place has been my home ever since 2014 when I started online gaming. I've met a lot of fun people that have all decided to leave or who merely vanished at some point. I've come to miss a lot of them and I often grow reminiscent of my first group of jailbreak friends who all stopped playing jailbreak a long while back. I never expected that I would be here 5 years later, but here we are.

Anyways, I just want to say thanks for the good times, thanks for the laughs, and thanks for breaking rules so I had an excuse to play on the jailbreak servers for endless hours. I'm gonna miss you guys. If the jailbreak server's still up and running when I get back, I'll definitely check-in. I hope some of you are still around, but I know life often moves on.
    Also, just so people are aware I'll be around for a few more days and then I'll be setting my profile to private and logging off for the last time. Sorry the title of this thread is a little misleading; I guess it's more of a resignation, but I just wanted to make it clear that I would stick around if I could and that I've thoroughly enjoyed my role as a staff member.

Note:
    Special thanks to some of my greatest friends made on Idleserver over the years, most gone, but a few still around: ALuckyShot, xXBiohazz123Xx, Leo, Nightly, |NOVA|, Peak, Pok3monrocks, Pootis, SatanTickleWeenie, Shrek(Gromp), Sir Luluwilly, Surviverlst, TalkingCatNamedLeo, Troller Skates, Tyler Darkness.

• Cheers to you good sir Cheers to you good sir x 5
    • I heart you I heart you x 1
  2. KyptoKlutz
    Relaxed

KyptoKlutz Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

:( this is sad. You are a very great admin. You will be missed. Good luck on your mission!

• Like Like x 2
  3. link_link_link
    Daring

link_link_link Well-Known Member Former Staff

Say hi at least once a month so we know you didnt die or anything! See ya when you get back!

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. RedTF2
    Dr Pepper Addict

RedTF2 regnam Staff Member JailBreak Admin

One of the oldest idleserver players still around, I will miss you, my friend.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Valias
    Spaced

Valias The Special Jailbreak Wizard! Staff Member JailBreak Admin Jailbreak Trainer

Aye, good luck on your adventure, I know you and me been on and off but the thing is that i will never forget you, good times, but hope to see you again (hopefully) in the next 2 years my friend, stay safe and strong my old friend

• Like Like x 1
  6. King dedeDuckHunt

King dedeDuckHunt Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

You are probably one of the first people I ever saw on idle that was a admin. Have fun and good luck.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. gamer
    Suicidal

gamer Well-Known Member

wish you the best to your adventures ding dong

• Like Like x 1
  8. Hepodix♦
    English

Hepodix♦ Can't Stop

Good luck and have fun, we'll miss you.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Sexy Sarcastic Senpai ★SSS★
    Horny

Sexy Sarcastic Senpai ★SSS★ I own a sexy latina girl. Staff Member JailBreak Admin Sr. JailBreak Trainer

Damn, how long has it been..? Man gonna miss you, hope your journey is a safe one. Thanks for all the great memories in the earlier days!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Arcane
    Jaded

Arcane Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

Hope ya have fun out there and find satisfaction in your work.

• Like Like x 1
  11. GreasyWombat

GreasyWombat Can't Stop Staff Member JailBreak Mod

You will be missed. You've been a great member of the community. Best wishes

• Like Like x 1
  12. McChunky

McChunky Well-Known Member

NOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT YOU TOOO! Man this is terrible! Dude Ding dong is leaving us! This is the worst day ever!

13. Jokergamma
    Zorro

Jokergamma Can't Stop

Well at least you will be doing something that you love to do. I hope we can cross paths again even if that is a very rare chance. Why am I making this so cheesy? Anyway, we'll miss you. Thanks for being one of the oldest and most respective members of our community. I wish you good luck on your mission and may no trouble come upon you.

14. hardscopes
    Wishful

hardscopes One Poster

Good luck on your journey. We'll miss you friend

15. THE bat hoovy
    Unlucky

THE bat hoovy Active Member

im gonna miss you dingdong, goodluck hope you the best

16. Optimist
    Dead

Optimist Well-Known Member

God speed. I wish you luck wherever the road leads you down. God be with you.

Live Thread addon by sonnb