Years in service in idleserver

Discussion in 'General' started by Valias, Feb 28, 2019.

1. Valias
    Spaced

Valias The Special Jailbreak Wizard! Staff Member JailBreak Admin Jailbreak Trainer

So I’ve been here in this community since Feb of 2015 but I think I believe I started liking idleserver in dec of 2014, I remember I quit gmod that time and I loved jailbreak so I went to this one and played it every day, I remember signing up and wanted to become a mod one day in idle server to help the community I remember asking jtriggs where to sign up, I’ll be honest I was scared at making a mod app but I remember in March of 2015 that’s when I became mod it’s been years ago I know the staff thing has been on and off and I don’t wanna tell due to privacy but I know I been here in this community since Feb of 2015 if only wish I can go back to the past and just see my old buddies again but 4 years later I see new faces and new people meet new friends and wala all over again I just want to say I’m proud to be in the community in idleserver for 4 years

• I heart you I heart you x 5
    • Awwwww Yeaaahhhhhh Awwwww Yeaaahhhhhh x 1
  2. Bear Heavy 2

Bear Heavy 2 Active Member

Ur the lucky one but hey ur a nice friend!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Optimist
    Uninvolved

Optimist Well-Known Member

It’s certainly been an honor.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Nightly
    Insomnious

Nightly zoapthedev Staff Member JailBreak Admin Jailbreak Trainer

Still here ol' boy.

5. Peak
    Whistles

Peak Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

Right on. Here for a long time, and maybe a good time? 2014 was a long time ago.

Live Thread addon by sonnb